Enjoy a baseball game while sitting back & sipping on this refreshingly red cocktail!
No matter how much you love the St. Louis Cardinals, please remember to always Sin Responsibly.
• 1 lb fresh strawberries
• 1/2 lb fresh raspberries
• 1 cup fresh lime juice
• 3/4-1 cup sugar
• 1 1/2 cups Cardinal Sin Vodka
• 2 to 3 cups chilled sparkling water
1. Blend strawberries and raspberries in a blender until liquid-y.
2. Pour through a sieve into a pitcher, press and discard solids.
3. Add lime juice and sugar to pitcher, stir.
4. Over ice, pour 1-2 (or to taste) shots of Cardinal Sin Vodka, add 1/2 cup of strawberry/raspberry purée and top with sparkling water. Garnish with raspberries & strawberries, or any fruit your Sin desires.
|Sin in Spring Cocktail Recipe||Ultimate Cardinal Sin Bacon Bloody Mary|
|Sin in Spring Cocktail Recipe|
|Ultimate Cardinal Sin Bacon Bloody Mary|