The best thing about warmer weather is cool treats. The tasty cream treats are a fun spin on taking Cardinal Sin outside the glass.
- 3 or 4 medium lemons
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup 1% or 2% milk
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/8 tsp. table salt
- 2 Tbsp Cardinal Sin vodka
- Remove all of the zest from the lemons using a citrus zester. Set the lemons aside.
- Combine the lemon zest, cream, milk, sugar, and salt in a medium saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium heat, stirring occasionally to dissolve the sugar. Remove from the heat. Let steep at room temperature, stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes.
- Squeeze 2/3 cup juice from the lemons. Stirring constantly, slowly pour the lemon juice into the cooled cream mixture. Stir in the vodka.
- Strain the mixture through a fine sieve into a 4-cup glass measure (or any container with a spout for easy pouring), pressing on the solids to extract as much liquid as possible. Divide the mixture among eight 3-oz. pop molds and freeze overnight.
|Summer Sin Cocktail Recipe||Sin in Spring Cocktail Recipe|
|Summer Sin Cocktail Recipe|
|Sin in Spring Cocktail Recipe|