- 2 raspberries
- 2 ounces Cardinal Sin Vodka
- 3/4 ounce St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- 1/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- Lemon peel for garnish
Lavender infusion: Use two sprigs of lavender, allowing to infuse for 6 days, then double strain to remove all of the herb.
- Muddle the raspberries in a cocktail shaker.
- Add the spirits and lemon juice.
- Shake well.
- Double strain into a chilled, lavender-rubbed cocktail glass.
- Express the lemon peel by squeezing it over the drink to release the oils, wipe the glass rim with the peel, then drop it into the glass.
|Lemon Vodka Cream Pops Recipe||Cardinal Sin Redbird Cocktail|
|Lemon Vodka Cream Pops Recipe|
|Cardinal Sin Redbird Cocktail|