Sinfully Sweet Tea RecipeIngredients
- 1 bottle (750ml) of Cardinal Sin Vodka
- 4 instant tea bags
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- Pour Cardinal Sin Vodka into a pitcher of choice.
- Drop in tea bags. Let sit for 30 minutes to 1 hour (until Cardinal Sin Vodka is a deep caramel/brown color).
- While Cardinal Sin Vodka is infusing, add water to a pot and bring to a boil.
- Make a simple syrup by adding sugar to the boiling water and stirring until fully dissolved. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- When Cardinal Sin Vodka is the right color from Step 2, remove tea bags and discard.
- Add simple syrup to tea infused Cardinal Sin Vodka.
Voila! Cardinal Sin sweet tea vodka.
Note: If you would like it sweeter, just make more simple syrup and adjust to taste, up to 1 part infused Cardinal Sin Vodka to 1 part simple syrup.
|Cardinal Sin Sangria||Sin Independently|
|Cardinal Sin Sangria|