The Cardinal Sin spin on the classic Bloody Mary lets you enjoy a sweet bacon treat with your drink!
Please remember, no matter how delicious, always Sin Responsibly Ingredients: For the Bloody Mary Seasoning:
• 1 teaspoon paprika
• 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
• 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic
• 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
• 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
• 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
• 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
• 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
• 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
• 1 pound bacon
• 4 tablespoons brown sugar
• 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
• 1 1/2 ounces Cardinal Sin Vodka
• 7 ounces V8 juice
• 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
• squeeze of lemon
• 1/2 teaspoon tabasco (I like a pinch of horseradish too, but only if you like spicy)
• 1/8 teaspoon salt
• 1/8 teaspoon pepper
• stuffed olives
1. Simply blend all the spices together.For the Candied Bacon:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and cover a baking sheet with foil. Place a greased rack over the foil and lay the bacon strips side by side across the rack. You can squeeze them together but avoid overlapping if possible.
2. Mix the brown sugar and cayenne together, then sprinkle over the top side of the bacon slices.
3. Bake the bacon in the oven for about 20 minutes. You’re looking for golden brown and still slightly pliable. The bacon will firm up after it cools. Remove and let the bacon set for a minute. When cool enough to handle, gently lift the bacon and weave onto tall skewers while the strips are still pliable.
1. Pour Cardinal Sin Vodka, V8, Worcestershire, Tabasco, salt/pepper, and squeeze of lemon into a cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously and pour into a tall glass with ice.
2. Sprinkle 1/8 teaspoon of Bloody Mary seasoning (or creole seasoning) on the top of the drink.
3. Garnish with olive spears, celery stalk, shrimp and bacon skewers!
4. Drink, enjoy, repeat
|Cardinal Sin Redbird Cocktail||Fishbowl Sins|
|Cardinal Sin Redbird Cocktail|